Friday 25 September 2009

Ambition

Apparently Nick Clegg wants to be Prime Minister. No real surprise there and you wouldn't expect much else really, as the leader of the third largest political party it's an obvious ambition.
I have ambitions of my own. I'd like to have Kylie Minogue massaging my sore muscles after scoring a hat trick for Arsenal as we win the European cup. Unfortunately both Mr Cleggs ambitions and mine have an equal chance of being realised and would produce the same behind the hand snigger from anyone we told. Oh dear, he did didn't he.
I suspect that is going to be his 'Go back to your constituencies and prepare for government' moment.
Oh well, Arsene and Kylie will never know what they missed and the electorate will probably remain blissfully ignorant of what a nation of Cleggies would be like.

No comments:

Post a Comment